Monday, September 20, 2010

My Name's Not Nancy

The heat has returned, and I cannot say I welcome it in the least. Kansas heat is so heavy and makes it hard to breathe.

It's Monday, my day off. I mostly just sit around and feel sorry for myself. I thought about going to the movies, like a repeat of last Monday, but I sat on my ass instead. I need motivation. Inspiration.

But how do you get out of a heavy funk?

The only thing that I can get motivated about is faith. I need to learn to quell my mind long enough to meditate. I've always been shit at meditating, but I hear it helps. Who knows?

All I know is I'm dreading work, and I need a drink. I drink too much and work too little. I like my job. It can be a lot of fun. I'm just so fucking eternally lazy.

Sometimes, I can't stand myself.

I should learn to find the beauty in things. To be thankful for what I've been given in this life.

Eh.

Sincerely,
Negative Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I think it's like this for everyone. The weather, maybe? Lord knows I haven't felt like crafting or doing anything creative. Meditation, I never have enough time to fully do it properly I think. I always end up falling asleep.

    ReplyDelete